Thursday, November 13, 2008

Benefit for P.S. 29 at Bocca Luppo

Lisa Trollback, the Co-President of the PTA at P.S. 29, asked if I would mention the fund raising event for the school here and I'm happy to spread the word. Next Tuesday, Nov. 18th, Bocca Lupo, the fabulous Italian restaurant on Henry St. (at Warren St.) is hosting Uncorked for a Cause to raise funds for P.S. 29, also on Henry St., which will soon suffer the massive budget cuts to public education. Even though I went to P.S. 58 on Smith St., I hope many people attend to support public education and enjoy the wonderful dishes at Bocca Lupo. You can get a slight discount if you purchase tickets ahead of time, just click the link above and you'll be directed to the site.

Unfortunately I can't make it, but you should go and tell me how it is!

No comments: