Monday, December 14, 2009

Pizza from My Little Pizzeria

There are a ton of pizzerias scattered throughout Brooklyn, but some are better than others, and My Little Pizzeria (114 Court St., between State St. & Atlantic Ave., 718-643-6120) has always been a stand out. Here is a sampling of two of their most basic slices - the regular and the Margherita, with fresh mozzarella.



The sauce is slightly sweet and the cheese is spread evenly around the dough which is thin and nicely chewy. The Margherita with the fresh mozzarella is a nice upgrade from the regular slice if you're looking for something a little different; it also has a subtle sprinkling of oregano. Both slices have a good crust that is browned just so and has a nice, clean taste.

My Little Pizzeria on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

Sarah D Bunting said...

I've lived all over the boro and I agree: My Little is the best.

Anonymous said...

overrated. MLP has really gone downhill over the past 5 years. Fascati's is better any day of the week.

Kristen said...

I'm a huge fan of this little joint, too. Our favorite meal on delivery night is a "supreme" -- fresh mozzarella with veggies. It's always delicious.

JustinM said...

I went there last week for the first time (I was in NYC for a wedding). I loved it.