Friday, June 5, 2009

Breakfast at 'SNice

I met a friend at 'SNice (315 Fifth Ave., at 3rd Street, 718-788-2121) for breakfast last weekend and had such a lovely morning sitting in their garden patio. There are a bunch of wooden picnic tables outside where the sun reaches around 10am. It's a great spot to people watch as well, since it's right on the corner. They're forecasting sunny & warm this weekend, so if you're in the area check it out! It's an all vegetarian, mostly vegan restaurant with lots of great stuff on the menu, but even if you're not a vegetarian, the food is really good and tasty.

I got the Tofu Scramble Wrap with black beans and salsa which was substantial, delicious and fairly spicy. The tofu had a nice consistency very close to real scrambled eggs and the wrap was densely packed with the filling. I ordered an apple juice to wash it down with.



I've written about the cupcakes before which are quite yummy as well, and while I didn't write about it, the Vegan Tempeh Reuben was fantastic. They also have smoothies, salads & other baked goods.

'Snice on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

BestViewInBrooklyn said...

I've been once, and I had that scramble wrap. It was okay. I really wanted the Reuben (but was there too early), so I guess I'll have to get back there for that.